Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pay it Forward

The Mister has been out of town for a week and isn't expected to return for another couple of days. Naturally, we've all been sick around these parts. Typical. I'm feeling better, so I'm spending today and tomorrow tackling laundry and cleaning the house top to bottom. Yeah me! I know you are jealous, and it's ok. You have every right to be.



I'm taking a break my my domestic nirvana to pop in to remind you that tomorrow is the deadline to sign up for the Clean Eating subscription! I would enjoy cleaning so much more if I could do it to the sound of emails hitting my inbox--those emails, of course, being comments on this post. Don't hesitate to post because the first time you've ever commented on my blog is to win something. News flash: Me. No. Care.

I'm off to annihilate the 10,000,000 dust mites hiding in the warm, moist, environments in my home. [shudder]