Friday, April 18, 2008

Favorite Moment

I wash washing dishes at the sink when Mikey walked into the kitchen and said, "Mama! My finger is dirty right here. Can you clean it?"

"Sure, honey." I said turning around, "Let me...HAH! Hello! Wow. Hold on just a second..."

"See, mama? See how it's dirty?"

"I sure do. You can't miss it! " {click}

"Mama, it's not funny. You need to clean my finger. See how it's dirty? There's marker right there."

"Oh, it's dirty, alright." {click} {click}

"Mama! You need to help me clean my finger! It's not funny mama! My finger is dirty!"

"OK. I'm going to clean your finger right now. I promise!" {click} {click} {click}

"MAMA! RIGHT NOW! NO MORE PICTURES BECAUSE MY FINGER IS DIRTY RIGHT HERE AND I NEED YOU TO CLEAN IT!"

"I'm sorry, Mikey. Mama needs just one more picture." {click} {click} {click}{click} {click} {click}{click} {click} {click}{click} {click} {click}