Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Missed Deadline

DSCF4049

Hi. I know that you try to work when me and big brother are sleeping and that daddy is at dinner with clients and won't be back until late tonight and you have two really big deadlines for tomorrow but...but...but...

DSCF4050

It's really dark in here! Even with the light on it's really scary and I'm lonely and I swear I heard something outside and none of the books you gave me to play with are remotely interesting and I have another tooth coming in and...

DSCF4051

Everything is just really terrible for me right now.

DSCF4055

Wait. What did you say? You'll sing my favorite song and rock me until I fall asleep?

DSCF4061

Do you mean it? Are you sure?

DSCF4064

That's just...that's just...

DSCF4053

THAT'S JUST THE NICEST THING ANYONE HAS EVER DONE FOR ME!

DSCF4072

Don't give it another thought, baby. You want to know a secret? Mama used to be afraid of the dark, too.