Friday, December 14, 2007

Favorite Moment

This one's pretty easy.

Buh-bye, Color Resistant Gray Hair. You've been evicted.

My hair before (3 weeks after professionally applied, 100% gray coverage)

Color Resistant Gray

My hair today. Lightened ever so slightly. Highlights applied, but they didn't take very well (stupid hair).

New Hair, New Plan

The plan (since my hair isn't going to magically start accepting color anytime soon) is to gradually lighten my hair (via color and highlights) until I am a medium brown (level 6 for you pros out there). I am currently dark brown (level 3) and while going so light makes me nervous, I have a better chance of hiding the gray with light hair and therefore can hopefully get away with color appointments spread 5-6 weeks apart. Otherwise, according to the very fabulous Toni, I'll have to color my hair every 2-3 weeks. Um, in that case, lighter it is!