Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Circus Act

I bought this print, called Juggling, from the very lovely and talented Ashley Goldberg the other day. Do I even need to explain why?




Between the boys, The Mister, the house, the blog, the website, and the business, I am stretched pretty thin. Add to that "the bills" and I'm ready to sell everything and go live off the grid in some field in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The Mister can make furniture and I'll bake artisan pretzels while Mikey and Nico play music on instruments we've fashioned out of the scraps from The Mister's aforementioned furniture business. Selling everything, though, would require "the energy" I don't seem to possess. So, instead, I'll bitch.

I know I'm not the only one with a full plate, but I feel like I am the only one who can't seem to keep it together. So, because I am a big seeker of advice from those more sage than I, kindly share your sanity tips in the comments below. I have a few books on living a simpler life that I may have to dust off and re-read. I think it's time.